§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below, we would like to give you information on how your personal data is collected when you use our website. Personal data includes all data related to your person, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The controller as defined by Art. 4 section 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
STÜBBE GmbH & Co. KG
Hollwieser Str. 5
Phone: +49 5733 799 0
Fax: +49 5733 799 5000
(supplemented by our Provider information)
You can contact our data privacy officer at email@example.com by mail to our mailing address with the addition "Data privacy officer".
(3) When you get in contact with us by e-mail or through a contact form, we will store the data provided by you (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and phone number) in order to answer your question. We will delete the data collected in this context, once it is no longer required, or else limit processing thereof, if legally mandated retention periods apply.
(4) If we make use of external service providers for individual functions offered by us or if we wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you of these procedures in detail below. We will also indicate the criteria defined for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) With regard to the personal data related to your person, you have the following rights against us:
–Right of access,
–Right to rectification or erasure,
–Right to restriction of processing,
–Right to objection against processing,
–Right to data portability.
(2) Moreover, you have the right to file a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority with regard to our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) When you only use our website for information purposes, i.e. when you do not register or otherwise transfer information, we only collect the personal data transmitted to our server by your browser. When you wish to view our website, we collect the following data technically required to display our website and to ensure its stability and security (the legal foundation is Art. 6 section 1 f) GDPR):
–Date and time of your request
–Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
–Content of request (specific site)
–Access status/HTTP status code
–Transmitted data volume
–Website where the request originated
–Operating system and its interface
–Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the above-mentioned data, cookies are saved on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files saved on your hard drive and assigned to the browser used by you. They transmit specific information to the party setting them (in this case us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They are intended for making our overall web presence more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following type of cookies, the extent and function of which is described below:
–Transient cookies (see b)
–Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted once you close your browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, which is used to allocate the requests of your browser to one joint session. This means your computer can be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted, when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a pre-defined duration, which may differ for each cookie. You can delete these cookies at any point in the safety settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings as required and e.g. reject third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out, that this may mean you will not be able to use all functions of this website.
f) The Flash cookies used are not stored by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects, which are saved on your end device. These objects store the required data, regardless of the browser you use, and do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not want Flash cookies to be processed, you will need to install an add-on to block them, e.g. "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by setting your browser to private mode. We also recommend manually deleting your cookies and browser history at regular intervals.
§ 4 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", text files saved on your computer, which permit analysis of your use of our website. The information on your use of this website generated by the cookie is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will first be truncated by Google within the member states of the European Union or other signatory states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address is only transmitted to a Google server in the USA and truncated there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the provider of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of this website, to compile reports on the website activity and to provide further services related to website use and internet use to the website provider.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics will not be associated with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the cookies from being saved by changing your browser settings accordingly; we would, however, like to note that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. Moreover, you can prevent the collection of the data that is generated by the cookie and makes reference to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) by Google as well as processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means IP addresses are truncated before being processed, making it impossible to associate them with a specific person. This means that if the personal data collected from you is associated with your person, this is immediately prevented and the personal data is immediately deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve usage of our website. The statistics generated in this manner allow us to improve our web presence and make it more interesting for you as a user. For those exceptional cases, in which personal data is transmitted to the USA, Google has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal foundation for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 section 1 f) GDPR.
§ 5. Social media plugins
This website has integrated social media plugins (»plugins«) of the social network Facebook. Facebook is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (»Facebook«). For an overview of Facebook plugins and their appearance, visit the following link: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins
When you visit this website, the plugin establishes a direct connection between your browser and the Facebook server. This informs Facebook that you have accessed this website with your browser, even if you do not have a Facebook profile or are currently not logged in. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted from your browser directly to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged into your Facebook account, Facebook can associate the visit directly with your profile. When you interact with the plugin, for instance by clicking the »Like« button, the respective information is also transmitted to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published in the social network, where it is displayed to your contacts.
If you do not want Facebook to associate your visit to this website with your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook user account.
This website has integrated social media plugins (»plugins«) of the website YouTube. YouTube is operated by YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
When you visit this website, the plugin establishes a direct connection between your browser and the YouTube server.
This informs YouTube that you have accessed this website with your browser, even if you do not have a YouTube account or are currently not logged in. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted from your browser directly to a YouTube server
in the USA and stored there. If you are logged into your YouTube account, YouTube can associate your visit to this website directly with your YouTube account.
For further information on the collection and use of your data by YouTube, your rights and setting options for protecting your privacy, please refer to the
YouTube data privacy information at: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy
If you do not want YouTube to associate the collected information directly with your YouTube account, please log out of your YouTube account before visiting this website.
(3) Use of Google Maps
On this website, we use the functions provided by Google Maps. This means we can show you interactive maps directly on our website and provide you with a convenient map function.
Your visit to the website will inform Google that you have accessed the respective sub-page of our website. In addition, the data listed under § 3 of this policy is transmitted. This is irrespective of whether or not Google is providing a user account through which you are logged in. If you are logged into your Google account, your data will be directly associated with your account. If you do not want the data to be associated with your profile, log out before activating this button. Google will save your data as a usage profile and will use it for the purpose of advertisement, market research and/or targeted design of its website. This evaluation is, in particular, conducted (even for users that are not logged in) to provide targeted advertisement and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these user profiles. In order to exercise this right, please contact Google.
Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.“
§ 6 Newsletter
If you have subscribed to our newsletter, we will only use the data you have provided to send you this newsletter. Your data will be deleted immediately when you unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any point by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 7 Orders via our webshop
(1) You can place orders via our website by registering as a corporate customer. If you are already registered as a corporate customer on our website, you can log in to our webshop with your e-mail address and password.
(2) Your personal data will be entered in an input mask and transmitted to us and stored. If you place an order via our website, we collect the following data:
- Company affix
- Address suffix
- web page
- Managing Director
- VAT ID
- Invoice dispatch
- Company e-mail
- First name
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
This data is collected:
- to be able to identify you as a corporate customer
- to be able to process, fulfil and handle your order;
- to correspond with you;
- for invoicing purposes;
- to process any liability claims that may exist, as well as to assert any claims against you;
- to ensure the technical administration of our website;
- to manage our customer data.
As part of the ordering process, we obtain your consent to process this data.
(3) The data processing is carried out in response to your order and registration and is necessary for the aforementioned purposes for the appropriate processing of your order and for the mutual fulfilment of obligations arising from the purchase contract in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 b) DS-GVO.
The personal data collected by us for the processing of your order will be stored until the expiry of the statutory storage obligation and then deleted, unless we are obliged to store the data for a longer period of time in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 c) DS-GVO due to tax and commercial law storage and documentation obligations (from HGB, StGB or AO) or you have consented to storage beyond this in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 a) DS-GVO.
(4) Your personal data will only be passed on to third parties by us to the service partners involved in the processing of the contract, such as the logistics company commissioned with the delivery and the credit institution commissioned with payment matters. In cases where your personal data is passed on to third parties, however, the scope of the transmitted data is limited to the necessary minimum.
(5) For purchases on account, we work together with the payment service provider Unzer GmbH, Vangerowstrasse 18, 69115 Heidelberg. Further information can be found in the data protection information of Unzer GmbH (https://www.unzer.com/de/datenschutz/).
(6) When paying via PayPal, credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or "purchase on account" via PayPal, we pass on your payment data to PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter "PayPal") as part of the payment processing. PayPal reserves the right to conduct a credit check for the payment methods credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or "purchase on account" via PayPal. PayPal uses the result of the credit check with regard to the statistical probability of non-payment for the purpose of deciding whether to provide the respective payment method. The credit report may contain probability values (so-called score values). Insofar as score values are included in the result of the credit report, they have their basis in a scientifically recognised mathematical-statistical procedure. Among other things, address data is included in the calculation of the score values. Further information on data protection can be found in the PayPal data protection principles: https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
§ 8 Use of Sentry
§ 9 Use of SalesViewer® technology
On this website, data is collected and stored for marketing, market research and optimization purposes using the SalesViewer® technology of SalesViewer® GmbH on the basis of legitimate interests of the website operator (Art. 6 para.1 lit.f DSGVO).
You can object to the collection and storage of data at any time with effect for the future by clicking on this link www.salesviewer.com/opt-out to prevent the collection by SalesViewer® within this website in the future. In doing so, an opt-out cookie for this website will be placed on your device. If you delete your cookies in this browser, you must click this link again.
§10 Use of IIOT Dashboard and IIOT Cloud
Within the STÜBBE Webshop, registered customers who have purchased the "Modbus RTU-LoRaWAN Converter" have the option of using the "IIOT Dashboard" module and thus the "IIOT Cloud" in the Service area. Via this service, the customer has access to the measurement data of the converter.
The system measurement data collected by the customer is transferred to a server of the company bplaced e.U. using the LoRaWAN® data protocol and then made available to the customer in graphically processed form via the STÜBBE Webshop.
bplaced e.U., located at Ottokar-Fischer-Gasse 3 / 123 in 1100 Vienna, Austria processes personal data such as the e-mail address as well as the EUI - identification number and the measurement data collected from the customer.
The data processing is performed exclusively in a member state of the European Union or in a contracting state of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Copies or duplicates of existing data will not be made without your knowledge. Exceptions to this are security copies, insofar as they are necessary to ensure proper data processing, as well as data that is required with regard to compliance with statutory retention obligations.
Within the framework of the provision of contractual items, bplaced reserves the right to commission further service providers for the execution thereof or to change these at its own discretion.
If you have any questions about this, please contact us at email@example.com, quoting the subject line.
(Status: May 2023)