§ 1 Information regarding the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data who can be related to you e.g. name, address, e-mail address, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO)
ASV Stübbe GmbH & Co. KG
Hollwieser Str. 5
Tel.: +49 5733 799 0
Fax: +49 5733 799 5000
(in addition our imprint)
You can reach our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 Your Rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or erasure,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain by a data protection supervisory authority about us regarding the processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 f) of the DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of request
- Time Zone Difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- each transmitted amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its surface
- Language and version of the browser software
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (to c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes, e.g. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
f) The Flash cookies used are not captured by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of your browser and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not want to process the Flash cookies, you must install a corresponding add-on, eg. Eg "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. In addition, we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and the browser history manually.
§ 4 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-relatedness can be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which Personal Information is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 f) of the DS-GVO.
(6) Third Party Information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions:
§ 5. Social Media Plugins
On this website so-called social media plugins ("plugins") of the social network Facebook are involved. Facebook is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). An overview of the plugins of Facebook and their appearance can be found here: developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins
When you visit this website, a direct connection between your browser and the Facebook server is established via the plugin. This gives Facebook the information that you have accessed this website with your browser, even if you do not have a profile on Facebook or are currently not logged in. This information (including your IP address) will be transmitted from your browser directly to a Facebook server in the US and stored there. If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can immediately assign the visit to your profile on Facebook. If you interact with the plugin, for example by clicking the "like" button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information will also be posted on the social network and displayed there to your contacts.
If you do not wish Facebook to associate your visit to this website with your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook user account.
On this website so-called social media plugins ("plugins") of the page YouTube are included. YouTube is operated by YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
When you visit this website, the plugin establishes a direct connection between your browser and the YouTube server.
YouTube will receive the information that you have accessed this website with your browser, even if you do not have an account on YouTube or are currently not logged in. This information (including your IP address) is sent from your browser directly to a YouTube server in the US and stored there. If you are logged in to YouTube, YouTube may immediately associate your visit to this website with your YouTube account.
If you do not want YouTube to associate the collected information directly with your YouTube account, you must log out of YouTube before visiting this website.
§ 6 Newsletter
If you have registered for our newsletter, we will only use your data for sending the newsletter. Your data will be deleted immediately if you cancel the newsletter subscription. You can unsubscribe at any time by sending a message to email@example.com.
(Version: Juni 2018)